MyBookie March Madness 2021 $100,000 Online Contest
Mybookie is hosting a $100,000 Guaranteed NCAAB March Madness Contest
Coming soon to contest page:
$100,000 Guaranteed contest
10 Entries Maximum
Must use real cash to play
Entries can be purchased in advance. Player’s won’t be able to select their brackets until Selection Sunday on March 14th, 2021.
Full Contest RULES AND REGULATIONS can be found on contest page listed above.
In the coming weeks, MyBookie is planning on 3 more contests opening.
- $25,000 VIP Invitational
- $25,000 Crypto Invitational
- A smaller bracket contest with a $1 entry
Terms & Conditions
$100,000 March Madness Bracket Contest
- The $100K March Madness Bracket Contest opens on Sunday, March 14th, 2021 and closes on Thursday, March 18th, 2021 at 12:15pm ET. All entries after this point will be considered void and will not be eligible for any of the prizes.
- The Contest begins with the First Round of the 2021 Men’s NCAA Basketball Tournament on Thursday March 18th, 2021.
- Entries can be purchased in advance.
- If your bracket is not completed or fully filled out by 12:15pm ET on Thursday, March 18th, your entry will be void and eliminated from the contest.
- Round Dates: First Round (March 18th & 19th), Second Round (March 20th & 21st), Sweet 16 (March 25th & 26th), Elite 8 (March 27th & 28th), Final Four (April 3rd) and Championship (April 5th).
- Only fully completed brackets qualify for the contest prizes.
- House rules and regulations apply.
- We reserve the right to amend this promotion at any time.
- Once you submit your selection, you will not be able to change your picks.
- Winners will be notified by Email and will be posted on a Leaderboard. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to keep his/her Email information in their account up-to-date and accurate.
How to receive your entry:
- Each entry into our $100K March Madness Bracket Contest costs $10.
- Entries may only be purchased with real cash funds.
- Entry fees will be deducted directly from players’ account balance.
- All purchases are final. There are NO refunds. Make sure that before you click on the PURCHASE button that you double check all your selections.
- You can purchase up to 10 entries.
Additional Prize Pool Payouts:
- If various participants tie, a tie-breaker question will be used to determine the final standings of the contest.
- In the event that the tie-breaker is necessary, participants will be ranked based on having the closest answer to the Total Points Scored in the Championship Game.
- If various participants remain in a tie after the tie-breaker, the winnings will be split along with the next lowest prize. Example: If two contestants tie for first with 160 points, they will split the 1st and 2nd Place prizes; the participant with the next highest point total will win the 3rd Place prize.
- Winnings are awarded as cash with no rollover requirements, with the exception of the Free Plays which must be wagered at least one time.
- Winnings will be deposited into our players account within 72 hours after the completion of the 2021 NCAA Men’s Championship Basketball game.
How to Play:
- Participants must purchase at least one entry to participate in the $100K March Madness Bracket Contest.
- After purchasing entries, players can view and edit their entries in the ‘My Brackets’ section.
- Participants must pick the winners of all 63 games in the 2021 NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball Championship, beginning with the First Round.
- Points will be awarded for each correct pick.
- Once a bracket has been submitted, it is final. Picks cannot be changed once the bracket has been submitted.
- 1 point for every correct selection in the 1st Round
- 2 points for every correct selection in the 2nd Round
- 4 points for every correct selection in the Sweet 16
- 8 points for every correct selection in the Elite 8
- 16 points for every correct selection in the Final Four
- 32 points for picking the winner of the Championship Game
Place & Prize
11th to 100th Place
101st to 500th Place
500th to 750th