Free NFL $5000 Pick Em Contest Super Bowl 2022
BetOnline.ag is offering a free online pickem contest for the NFL playoffs. Just open an account and verify that you have a crypto wallet and get one free entry into the contest. The pickem is available to current and new customers. If you are a new customer then you can also take advantage of a first crypto deposit 100% free play bonus.
Use the Promo Code Crypto100 when you make your first deposit.
Sign up for your BetOnline account and enter the contest.
$5,000 NFL Crypto Contest
NFL Free Contest Terms & Conditions
- BetOnline’s $5,000 NFL Playoffs Pick’em is free contest that runs from Saturday, January 15th, 2022 to Sunday, February 13th, 2022.
- Registration opens on Wednesday, January 12th, 2022 and closes on Sunday, January 16th, 2022 at 1:00 pm ET. Note: If you register for the contest after 4:30 pm ET on Saturday, Jan. 15, 2022, only games on the Wild Card Weekend schedule that have not started will be available for selection.
- Contestants must have a valid BetOnline account and provide a valid Bitcoin or Ethereum wallet address to register for the contest.
- Prizes are paid to the Bitcoin or Ethereum wallet addresses provided. Addresses can be reviewed and edited at any time until the end of the contest on Sunday, February 13th, 2022 at 6:30 pm ET.
- To register for the contest you must be logged into your account and enter a valid Bitcoin or Ethreum wallet address.
- Registration for the contest is only available online. You cannot register via phone, chat or email.
- Only one entry per account is permitted. Additionally, placing entries from multiple BetOnline accounts is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- BetOnline has the right to change, amend and/or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.
- BetOnline reserves the right to modify the rules of this contest without notice.
How to Play
- Contestants must make a selection, against the spread (ATS) and total, for every NFL Playoff game including the Super Bowl.
- The odds are determined by the current odds available in the BetOnline Sportsbook.
- Contest picks can only be made online. You cannot make picks via phone, chat or email.
- Once a pick is made, the pick saves automatically with the odds available at the time of selection.
- Contestants may submit and/or change picks at any time until the specified start time of each game. At the specified start time, games are no longer available for selection and any picks involving that game cannot be changed.
- If contestant changes or removes a pick, they will only be able to re-pick that team with odds available at the time the team is re-selected.
- Contestants cannot select the same side twice or select both sides of the same game.
- Contestants earn one (1) point for every correct pick and a half-point (0.5) for a push.
- Contestants who do not submit selections will not receive points.
- Every week, the contest will re-open no later than Tuesday afternoon. At this time, you will be able to make your selection(s) for the week’s upcoming games.
- If a game is canceled and/or postponed, the game must be played by Wednesday of the following week in order to earn points in the contest standings.
- The NFL Playoffs must be played in their entirety for this contest to be considered valid. If the playoffs are cancelled at any point, the contest will be cancelled.
$5,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- At the end of the contest, the players with the most points will win cash prizes based on the following prize chart:
11th – 15th Place
16th – 25th Place
26th – 40th Place
41st – 55th Place
56th – 75th Place
- There are no tie-breaker questions. If there are ties for any prizes, the money will be split among the tied contestants, along with the next lowest prize. Example: If three entrants tie for third place, they will split the 3rd, 4th and 5th place prizes of $250, $200 and $175. As a result, each player would win $208.33.
- Winnings will be paid in either Bitcoin or Ethereum to the provided wallet address.
- Winners will paid by 6:00 pm ET on Wednesday, February 16th, 2022.
- Prizes are non-transferable.