NFL Playoffs Pickem $50,000 Contest from BetOnline
Betonline.ag Sportsbook is offering a pickem contest for the 2020-21 NFL season. It is only $20 to enter.
If you do not have a BetOnline sportsbook account then use our promo code to get a 50% welcome bonus.
The bonus is on your first deposit and is a 50% bonus up to $1,000 so make it count.
BetOnline Pickem Contest Terms & Conditions
$50,000 NFL Playoff Pick’em
- BetOnline’s $50,000 NFL Playoff Pick’em Contest is a handicapping contest that runs through the NFL Postseason.
- Registration opens on Monday, Dec. 28, 2020 and closes on Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021 at 1pm (ET).
- Contestants must have a valid BetOnline account to register for the NFL Playoff Pick’em Contest.
- Contestants can participate in the contest by purchasing at least one entry.
- Contestants can enter a maximum of two times. The first entry costs $20, the second entry is just $10.
- Entry purchases will be deducted from your BetOnline Sportsbook balance.
- If you do not purchase two entries, you can come back and purchase a second entry at any time until the deadline – Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021 at 1pm (ET).
- Registration for the contest is only available online. You cannot register via phone, chat or email.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
How to Play
- Contestants must make a selection, against the spread (ATS) and total, for every NFL Playoff game.
- The odds are determined by the current odds available in the BetOnline Sportsbook.
- Contest picks can only be made online. You cannot make picks via phone, chat or email.
- Once a pick is made, the pick saves automatically with the odds available at the time of selection.
- Contestants may submit and/or change picks at any time until the specified start time of each game. At the specified start time, games are no longer available for selection and any picks involving that game cannot be changed.
- If contestant changes or removes a pick, they will only be able to re-pick that team with odds available at the time the team is re-selected.
- Contestants cannot select the same side twice or select both sides of the same game on a single entry.
- Contestants earn one (1) point for every correct pick and a half-point (0.5) for a push.
- Contestants who submit less than five picks only receive points for selected games. Contestants who do not submit selections will not receive points.
- Every week, the contest will re-open no later than Tuesday afternoon. At this time, you will be able to make your selection(s) for the week’s upcoming games.
- If a game is canceled and/or postponed, the game must be played by Tuesday of the following week in order to earn points in the contest standings.
- The NFL Playoffs must be played in their entirety for this contest to be considered valid. If the playoffs are cancelled at any point, the BetOnline NFL Playoff Pick’em contest will be cancelled and all entry fees will be refunded.
- BetOnline reserves the right to modify the rules of this contest without notice.
$50,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- The $50,000 is a cash prize pool with no rollover requirements.
- At the end of the contest, the players with the most points will win cash prizes based on the following prize chart:
PLACE PRIZE 1st Place: $10,000 2nd Place: $5,000 3rd Place: $3,000 4th Place: $2,500 5th Place: $2,000 6th Place: $1,500 7th Place: $1,250 8th Place: $1,000 9th Place: $750 10th Place: $500 11th – 15th Place: $400 16st – 20th Place: $350 21st – 30th Place: $300 31st – 40th Place: $250 41st – 50th Place: $200 51st – 75th Place: $150 76th – 150th Place: $100
- There are no tie-breaker questions. If there are ties for any prizes, the money will be split among the tied contestants, along with the next lowest prize. Example: If three entrants tie for third place, they will split the 3rd, 4th and 5th place prizes of $3,000, $2,500 and $2,000. As a result, each player would win $2,500.
- Winners will paid directly into their BetOnline.ag account within 72 hours after the completion of the Super Bowl.
- Prizes are non-transferable.