BetOnline.ag Free $10,000 NFL Survivor Contest
If your are not currently a BetOnline customer then you can also enjoy several BetOnline welcome bonus offers.
A 50% Welcome Bonus up to $1,000
A $50 Sports FREE PLAY bet on your first mobile bet
A $25 Risk FREE Player Prop Bet
BetOnline.ag Survivor Contest Terms and conditions
$10,000 NFL Survivor Contest
- BetOnline’s Free $10,000 NFL Survivor Contest begins Week 1 of the 2020 NFL Season and continues through Week 17; the postseason is not included.
- Registration opens on Wednesday, Aug. 26 and closes on Monday, Sept. 14 at 10pm (ET). Note: If you register for the contest on Sunday, Sept. 13 or Monday, Sept. 14, only games on the Week 1 schedule that have not started will be available for selection.
- Contestants must have a valid BetOnline account to register for the Survivor Contest.
- Entry into the contest is free. There is a maximum of 1 entry per player.
- Registration for the Free $10,000 Survivor Contest is only available online. You cannot register via phone, chat or email.
- House rules and regulations apply.
- BetOnline reserves the right to modify the rules of this contest without notice.
How to Play
- Contestants must select one team to win its game outright each week of the NFL Regular Season. Point spreads are irrelevant.
- If the team you select wins, your entry remains alive and you select a team for the following week.
- If the team you select loses or ties, your entry is eliminated.
- Once you select a team for a week, that team is not available for selection for the remainder of the contest.
- The contestant(s) that have entries remain alive, without selecting a losing team, is the Free $10,000 Survivor Contest winner.
- The contest ends on Week 17 of the 2020 NFL season, or when there is only one contestant remaining; whichever comes first. i.e.: If three contestants remain in Week 15 and two contestants select losing teams, the remaining contestant is declared the winner.
- If multiple contestants remain alive after Week 17, they will split the $10,000 evenly.
- If a game is canceled or postponed for any reason and the game is not played before the following Wednesday, both teams scheduled to play in that game will be graded as losers. If you selected either of those teams you will be eliminated from the contest; however, your buy-in will be refunded.
Making Contest Selections
- To make your weekly pick, simply select the team you think will win its game outright.
- Each game locks five minutes before its associated kickoff time.
- Once a pick is made, the selection may be changed at any time until the game locks. At this time, the selection is confirmed and may not be changed.
- You must submit picks for the current contest week before 8:10pm ET on Monday night.
- If you do not select a team by this time, your entry will be graded as a loss and is eliminated from the contest.
- If a team is not available for selection this indicates the game has already locked, the team has been selected in a previous week or the team is on a ‘Bye’ week.
- If there is a ‘W2’ next to a team, this indicates you used this team Week 2 and it is no longer available for selection.
- Once you select a team, a confirmation will appear on your screen informing you that your selected was saved successfully.