2020 NFL Mega Contest Enter Online – $250,000
BetOnline.ag sportsbook is back to celebrate another NFL season of football. Play from home with no proxy needed. The entry fee is $100 and first prize is $100,000.
If your are not currently a BetOnline customer then you can also enjoy several BetOnline welcome bonus offers.
A 50% Welcome Bonus up to $1,000
A $50 Sports FREE PLAY bet on your first mobile bet
A $25 Risk FREE Player Prop Bet
Mega Contest Terms and conditions
The Mega Contest
- BetOnline’s $250,000 Mega Contest is a season-long handicapping contest that runs Week 1 through Week 17 of the 2020 NFL regular season; the postseason is not included.
- Registration opens on Monday, July 20 and closes on Monday, Sept. 14 at 7pm (ET). Note: If you register for the contest on Sunday, Sept. 13 or Monday, Sept. 14, only games on the Week 1 schedule that have not started will be available for selection.
- Contestants must have a valid BetOnline account to register for the MegaContest.
- Contestants can participate in the MegaContest by purchasing at least one entry at $100 per entry.
- Contestants can enter the $250,000 MegaContest up to 5 times. The 4th and 5th entries are available at a discounted rate:
|Entries 2 & 3:||$100 each|
|Entries 4 & 5:||$50 each|
- All entry purchases will be deducted from your BetOnline Sportsbook balance.
- If you do not purchase all five entries, you can come back and purchase more entries at any time until the deadline – Monday, Sept. 14 at 7pm (ET).
- Registration for the MegaContest is only available online. You cannot register via phone, chat or email.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds
How to Play
- Contestants must pick five games against the spread (ATS) every week of the NFL regular season.
- The spread is determined by the current odds available in the BetOnline Sportsbook.
- MegaContest picks can only be made online. You cannot make picks via phone, chat or email.
- Once a pick is made, the pick saves automatically with the odds available at the time of selection.
- Contestants may submit and/or change picks at any time until the specified start time of each game. At the specified start time, games are no longer available for selection and any picks involving that game cannot be changed.
- If contest changes or removes a pick, they will only be able to re-pick that team with odds available at the time the team is re-selected.
- Contestants earn one (1) point for every correct pick and a half-point (0.5) for a push.
- Contestants who submit less than five picks only receive points for selected games. Contestants who do not submit selections will not receive points.
- Every week, the contest will re-open no later than Tuesday afternoon. At this time, you will be able to make your selection(s) for the week’s upcoming games.
- Contestants cannot select the same side twice or select both side of the same game on a single entry.
- If a game is canceled and/or postponed, the game must be played by Tuesday of the following week in order to earn points in the MegaContest standings.
- The NFL regular season must consist of at least 10 weeks for the BetOnline MegaContest to be considered valid. If the regular season is shortened to less than 10 weeks, the BetOnline MegaContest will be cancelled and all entry fees will be refunded. This does not apply to the 1st Quarter and 2nd Quarter Prizes.
- BetOnline reserves the right to modify the rules of this contest without notice.
$250,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- The $250,000 is a cash prize pool with no rollover requirements.
- Winners will paid directly into their BetOnline.ag account within 72 hours after the completion of Week 17’s last game.
- Payout structure is as follows:
|16th to 20th Place||$1,000|
|21th to 30th Place||$750|
|31th to 40th Place||$500|
|41th to 50th Place||$400|
|51th to 75th Place||$350|
|76th to 100th Place||$300|
- There are no tie-breaker questions. If there are ties for any prizes, the money will be split among the tied contestants, along with the next lowest prize. Example: If three entrants tie for third place, they will split the 3rd, 4th and 5th place prizes of $20,000, $12,000 and $7,500. As a result, each player would win $13,667.
- Contestants will also be competing for four quarterly prizes of $2,500 each which are paid to the contestants that accumulate the most points during each quarter of the NFL Season.
- 1st Quarter: Week 1 to 4
- 2nd Quarter: Week 4 to 8
- 3rd Quarter: Week 9 to 12
- 4th Quarter: Week 13 to 17
- In the result of a tie for a quarterly prize, the $2,500 will be split evenly among all tied contestants.
- Prize money will be credited to contestant’s BetOnline accounts within 48 hours of any prize being won.
- Prizes are non-transferable.